Exclusive Military Offer for Free Items from 7-Eleven
As a 7-Eleven military discount, 7-Eleven awards you an exclusive 300 Bonus Points in its 7Rewards loyalty program every time you spend $10 or more at its convenience stores nationwide.
Along with your exclusive 300 Bonus Points, you’ll rack up 7Rewards points for each $1 you spend. The military offer is also combinable with 7Rewards Bonus Points earned on featured promotional items.
The 7-Eleven Mobile App offers you easy redemption of your exclusive extra 300 Bonus Points for free items starting at 800 points, including 7-Eleven’s most popular food, snacks, hot and cold beverages, such as coffee, and the popular Slurpee®, Big Bite®, and Big Gulp®.
Simply link your VetRewards account with your 7Rewards account in the 7-Eleven Mobile App to be eligible.
Details of the Deal
- Register for a free Veterans Advantage account.
- Go to "Mobile APP Redemption" on the right side of our 7-Eleven Deal page.
- Link your Veterans Advantage account to your 7Rewards account.
- If you don't have a 7Rewards account yet, you can enroll by downloading the 7-Eleven app.
- Go to the nearest 7-Eleven convenience store and scan your 7-Eleven Mobile App at checkout.
- You’ll be awarded an extra 300 bonus points on your purchases of $10 or more.
- There's no need to show any other military ID or uniformed services card.
- Your exclusive 300 Bonus points will be instantly added to your 7Rewards account in combination with points on every $1 of purchases and all other bonus points deals and offers.
- The 7-Eleven Mobile App menu shows you the points you've earned and can redeem for everyday store items, starting at 800 points.
- Earn points faster: Subscribe to VetRewards and get 1000 bonus points when you spend $10 or more.
We received top notch quality service and were treated with kindness and respect. Thank you Veterans Advantage!
7-Eleven Veteran Hiring & Veteran Franchises Program
Along with these military deals, 7‑Eleven has hiring programs that promote strong military hiring practices to employ qualified veterans and support jobs for military families. 7‑Eleven’s Veterans Franchise Program offers discounted initial franchise fees to retired or separated veterans of the U.S. Armed Forces who have been honorably discharged. 7-Eleven in the U.S. is led by CEO & President, Joe DePinto, a graduate of the U.S. Military Academy at West Point and Army veteran.
Terms & Conditions
You must have your VetRewards account linked with a 7Rewards account and spend a minimum of $10 or more in-store to redeem this offer. Each dollar you spend will reward you with points in addition to your 300 Bonus Points. Points redemption excludes services, fuel and age-restricted items including tobacco, lottery, and alcohol. You must use your 7Rewards account at least once every 90 days or your points will expire. Program available only to members of the 7Rewards® Program and available only at participating 7‑Eleven® Stores, excluding Hawaii. Go to the 7‑Eleven Mobile App for additional terms and conditions of 7Rewards.
©2020 7-Eleven, Inc. All rights reserved. 7‑Eleven is a registered trademark of 7‑Eleven, Inc.