Extra 300 Points with Your 7-Eleven Purchases
7-Eleven awards active duty military, veterans, and their families enrolled in Veterans Advantage an extra 300 points every time you spend a minimum of $10 at stores nationwide as a 7-Eleven military discount.
Along with your extra 300 points, you’ll rack up 7rewards points for each $1 you spend and can also earn 7-Eleven bonus points on featured promotional items.
To get started, simply download the 7-Eleven mobile app and link your Veterans Advantage account. 7-Eleven gives you an introductory one-time award of 800 points.
The 7-Eleven app offers military discounts through special Veterans Advantage deals that you can redeem with your points, including 7-Eleven’s most popular food, snacks, hot and cold beverages, such as coffee, and the popular Slurpee®, Big Bite®, and Big Gulp®
- Get an extra 300 bonus points for each $10 or more purchase in 7-Eleven stores. At the checkout counter, open the mobile app and scan it to get your extra 300 bonus points and redeem your rewards points for free deals.
- There is no need to show any other military ID.
- Your extra 300 bonus points
- ints will be added to your "My Rewards" area on your 7-Eleven mobile app. A rewards menu shows you how many points you need to earn for everyday store items-- starting at 800 points.
- You’ll be awarded an extra 300 bonus points on your $10 or more purchase in combination with earning points on every $1 of purchases and all other bonus points deals and offers.
Details of the Deal
- You’ll be awarded extra bonus points as a military deal in combination with earning points on every $1 of purchases and all other bonus points deals and offers.
- Veterans Advantage members get an extra 300 points when you spend $10 or more in 7-Eleven stores
- Get more points: Enroll in VetRewards and get 1000 bonus points when you spend $10 or more.
- At the checkout counter, open the mobile app and scan it to get your extra 1bonus points and redeem your rewards points for free deals.
- There is no need to show your VetRewards Card or other military ID.
- Your extra bonus points will be added to your "My Rewards" area on your 7-Eleven mobile app.
- A rewards menu shows you how many points you need to earn for everyday store items-- starting at 800 points.
We received top notch quality service and were treated with kindness and respect. Thank you Veterans Advantage!
7-Eleven Veteran Hiring & Veteran Franchises Program
Along with these military deals, 7‑Eleven has hiring programs that promote strong military hiring practices to employ qualified veterans and support jobs for military families. 7‑Eleven’s Veterans Franchise Program offers discounted initial franchise fees to retired or separated veterans of the U.S. Armed Forces who have been honorably discharged. 7-Eleven in the U.S. is led by CEO & President, Joe DePinto, a graduate of the U.S. Military Academy at West Point and Army veteran.
Terms & Conditions
You must have your VetRewards account linked with a 7Rewards account and spend a minimum of $10 in store to redeem this offer. Each dollar you spend will reward you with points in addition to your Bonus Points. Points exclude services, fuel and age-restricted items including tobacco, lottery and alcohol. You must use your 7Rewards account at least once every 90 days or your points will expire.