Advance AutoParts Military Discount In Stores
Advance Auto Parts offers a 10% off military discount in stores off any full- priced items to customers who serve or have served our country’s Armed Services.
The offer is limited to the following military status to be eligible to redeem the 10% OFF military discount:
- Active-duty, reserve and retired status members of our Armed Forces
- Retired veterans with 20 years or more of service in the US Army, US Navy, US Air Force, US Marine Corps, US Coast Guard, US National Guard
- All veterans receiving VA benefits and immediate family members of the above-mentioned service members (i.e. spouses and dependent children up to 18 years of age).
Qualifying military customers are required to show proof of military status for in-store purchases. You must have one of the following required credentials as identification cards: U.S. Uniformed Services ID Card, Common Access Card (CAC), Veteran Identification Card (VIC).
Details of the Offer
- You must have a military ID with you. All active-duty, reserve and retired status members of US Armed Services presenting the following: U.S. Uniformed Services ID card, Common Access Card (CAC) of the US Army, US Navy, US Air Force, US Marine Corps, US Coast Guard, US National Guard
- All veterans receiving VA benefits
- Immediate family members of the above-mentioned service members (i.e. spouses and dependent children up to 18 years of age)
- Advance Auto Parts is not a member of the Veterans Advantage Partner Coalition so we cannot guarantee its availability.
- The company's military discount varies by location.
- Your VetRewards Card ID may qualify as valid proof of eligibility. Simply ask.
Terms & Conditions
DISCLAIMER: Deals published as Military Community Deals are with companies that not part of the Veterans Advantage Partner Coalition. We cannot guarantee the company's military discount availability. Veterans Advantage publishes Military Community Deals as a benefits resource for our members. This information is from public sources and is subject to change without notice. Military discounts are usually made available to current or former members of the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine Corps, Coast Guard, Reserve and National Guard with a military ID. With some offers, the military discount is limited to active duty, retirees or military family with a government military ID only. Veterans Advantage's VIP Member Support is not available for handling questions or customer service for any Military Community Deal. Please contact the company's customer service directly.
More About Advance Auto Parts
Shop Advance Auto Parts for a wide selection of parts and accessories for your car or truck. It is a leading automotive aftermarket parts provider that serves both professional installer and do-it-yourself customers. When Veterans Advantage members shop our Military Discounts Marketplace, you can access its latest offers and sales.