Exclusive Military Offer for Free Items from 7-Eleven
As a 7-Eleven military discount, 7-Eleven awards you an exclusive 300 Bonus Points in its 7Rewards loyalty program every time you spend $10 or more at its convenience stores nationwide.
Along with your exclusive 300 Bonus Points, you’ll rack up 7Rewards points for each $1 you spend. The military offer is also combinable with 7Rewards Bonus Points earned on featured promotional items.
The 7-Eleven Mobile App offers you easy redemption of your exclusive extra 300 Bonus Points for free items starting at 800 points, including 7-Eleven’s most popular food, snacks, hot and cold beverages, such as coffee, and the popular Slurpee®, Big Bite®, and Big Gulp®.
Simply link your VetRewards account with your 7Rewards account in the 7-Eleven Mobile App to be eligible.
Details of the Offer
- Register for a free Veterans Advantage account.
- Go to "Mobile APP Redemption" on the right side of our 7-Eleven Deal page.
- Link your Veterans Advantage account to your 7Rewards account.
- If you don't have a 7Rewards account yet, you can enroll by downloading the 7-Eleven app.
- Go to the nearest 7-Eleven convenience store and scan your 7-Eleven Mobile App at checkout.
- You’ll be awarded an extra 300 bonus points on your purchases of $10 or more.
- There's no need to show any other military ID or uniformed services card.
- Your exclusive 300 Bonus points will be instantly added to your 7Rewards account in combination with points on every $1 of purchases and all other bonus points deals and offers.
- The 7-Eleven Mobile App menu shows you the points you've earned and can redeem for everyday store items, starting at 800 points.
- Earn points faster: Subscribe to VetRewards and get 1000 bonus points when you spend $10 or more.
- Important: For your shopping safety & convenience, please refer to 7-Eleven's COVID-19 statement. Learn more here.
We received top notch quality service and were treated with kindness and respect. Thank you Veterans Advantage!
7-Eleven Veteran Hiring & Veteran Franchises Program
Along with these military deals, 7‑Eleven has hiring programs that promote strong military hiring practices to employ qualified veterans and support jobs for military families. 7‑Eleven’s Veterans Franchise Program offers discounted initial franchise fees to retired or separated veterans of the U.S. Armed Forces who have been honorably discharged. 7-Eleven in the U.S. is led by CEO & President, Joe DePinto, a graduate of the U.S. Military Academy at West Point and Army veteran.
Terms & Conditions
You must have your VetRewards account linked with a 7Rewards account and spend a minimum of $10 or more in-store to redeem this offer. Each dollar you spend will reward you with points in addition to your 300 Bonus Points. Points redemption excludes services, fuel and age-restricted items including tobacco, lottery, and alcohol. You must use your 7Rewards account at least once every 90 days or your points will expire. Program available only to members of the 7Rewards® Program and available only at participating 7‑Eleven® Stores, excluding Hawaii. Go to the 7‑Eleven Mobile App for additional terms and conditions of 7Rewards.
©2020 7-Eleven, Inc. All rights reserved. 7‑Eleven is a registered trademark of 7‑Eleven, Inc.
More About 7-Eleven
7‑Eleven loves our veterans! The company offers an extra 1000 Bonus Points for every $10 spent through its 7-Eleven Mobile App exclusively for Veterans Advantage members enrolled in VetRewards Exclusive benefits plan. Free Veterans Advantage members who support our community are awarded 300 Bonus Points on their $10 or more convenience store purchases.
7‑Eleven has strong military hiring practices for employing military veterans and supporting jobs for spouses in military families.
Since 2009, 7‑Eleven’s Veterans Franchise program has offered special rates and discounted franchise fees to veterans of the U.S. Armed Forces who have been honorably discharged:
• 20% discount for veterans who have left the military in the last 5 years
• 10% discount for veterans out more than 5 years
• Special financing terms and interest rates for military veteran franchisees
7‑Eleven and Veterans Advantage jointly support the Johnny Mac Soldiers Fund, supporting children of fallen servicemembers through college scholarships and grants, financial aid for professional certification programs, educational career counseling, and mentorship.
7-Eleven is a Veterans Advantage military verification services partner for checking its customer’s eligibility for its military discounts and offers, beginning in 2019.