Home Depot - 10% OFF
Home Depot offers a 10% OFF military discount on regularly priced merchandise for in-store purchases for active duty, retired military, and reservists at participating locations. Customers are required to show a valid government-issued military ID card to redeem this offer.
The Home Depot does not post an official military discount policy online, or in their stores, and it may be unevenly handled at checkout.
Here is what we understand to be the general restrictions on the Home Depot 10% OFF military discount:
1. It is only available in participating stores and not online.
2. You’re restricted to a maximum order size of $500, so the most you can save on any single purchase is $50.
3. Family members, spouses, and dependents can't get the discount on their own.
4. There are exclusions on full-priced merchandise which include Home Depot installation services, special-purpose appliances, and all gift cards.
Three days a year as a holiday promotion, Home Depot offers U.S. veterans 10% OFF regularly priced items for in-store purchases. You must show a military ID that Home Depot finds acceptable at their discretion for veterans at checkout. This offer is promoted at participating locations in the U.S and is valid on the following holidays:
- Memorial Day
- 4th of July
- Veterans Day
Details of the Offer
- You need to show a military ID or other proof of military service at checkout.
- The company's military discount varies by store location.
- This military offer is not affiliated with or supported by our Veterans Advantage Partner Coalition.
- In some locations, your VetRewards Card from Veterans Advantage may qualify as a valid military ID card for the Home Depot holiday promotions. Simply ask.
Shop More Home Essentials With Veterans Advantage
Check out Veterans Advantage for exclusives on essentials for your home & medical care, food, financial, travel, and for work from home or remote school. Enroll today.
Terms & Conditions
DISCLAIMER: Veterans Advantage publishes free access to Military Community Deals as a benefits resource for our members. Military Community Deals may be with companies that not part of the Veterans Advantage Partner Coalition. For non-Partner Coalition offers published as Military Community Deals, we cannot guarantee the company's military discount availability and the published information is from public or advertised sources, subject to change without notice. Military Community Deal discounts are usually made available to current or former members of the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine Corps, Coast Guard, Reserve, and National Guard with a military ID. With some offers, the military discount is limited only to active duty, retirees, or military families with a valid government-issued military ID. Veterans Advantage's VIP Member Support is not available for handling questions or customer service for non-Partner Coalition offers published in Military Community Deals. Please contact the company's customer service directly.