$30/line for 4 lines & 15% OFF Verizon Plans for Veteran Families
Verizon Wireless recognizes you and your family member's eligibility for its military discounts with VetRewards at Verizon Wireless store locations or online at www.VeteransAdvantage.com through our private gated access to VerizonWireless.com military discounts page.
PLUS, as a VetRewards subscriber, you get exclusive discounts from top mobile device manufacturers: Samsung, Apple, Dell, and Lenovo
Verizon Wireless military savings on the access fees can range from $120 to $500 annually, depending on your plan type, the number of lines and whether you qualify for a straight dollar discount or 15% off your plan fees.
Family eligibility for Verizon military discounts is exclusively for VetRewards subscribers. If you are enrolled in VetRewards and are an immediate family member of a veteran or active duty serviceperson, you also qualify for this military discount. This is a family benefit if you are the Verizon Wireless's primary authorized contact and not the active duty or veteran.
You qualify for the Verizon Wireless military discount as a VetRewards subscriber when you are:
- the immediate family of a current or former servicemember: the spouse, father, mother, brother, sister, son or daughter of a current or former servicemember
- starting a new Verizon Wireless plan or are an existing Verizon Wireless customer
- the primary account holder with Verizon Wireless Plan that is an immediate family member of a current or former servicemember (you don't have to be on the military or veteran's account, you can be your own primary account holder and redeem the military discount)
How to redeem the Verizon Wireless military discount on your monthly access fees:
- enroll in VetRewards as a current or former service member or immediate family member
- log into the Verizon Wireless offer in Home & Office on Military Discounts Marketplace at VeteransAdvantage.com
- get verified through our MilVetID military verification service at Verizon Stores using your email address registered with your Veterans Advantage account instead of showing your VetRewards Card.
The Verizon Wireless military discount is on the following:
Verizon Wireless Plan Access Discounts
Verizon Wireless offers military discounts on "Get More," "Do More," "Play More" access or "Start Unlimited "access. Your monthly access savings vary by the number of phone lines:
1 phone line: $10 discount per account each month
2 – 3 phones lines: $25 discount per account each month
4+ phones lines: $20 discount per account each month
For most other advertised Verizon standard plans, you’ll get a 15% discount on your monthly access fee, as long as the fee is $34.99 or higher.
Verizon Wireless Accessories
You are eligible for up to 25% OFF your online VerizonWireless.com purchases of select accessories in your MyVerizon account, or get 10% OFF in Verizon Wireless stores nationwide. Shop for cell phone accessories and more, from cases and chargers to headphones and wearable tech.
NOTE: Veterans Advantage provides the only non-government military identification accepted by Verizon Wireless to redeem its military discounts in retail stores nationwide. Members who subscribe to VetRewards can also redeem Verizon Wireless military discounts when logged in with their Member ID into the Verizon Wireless offer on the Veterans Advantage Military Discounts Marketplace.