7-Eleven Honors Veterans Advantage Members
7‑Eleven loves veterans! The company offers 1000 extra Bonus Points for every $10 spent with its popular 7Rewards mobile app exclusively for Veterans Advantage members enrolled in VetRewards.
7‑Eleven has designed programs that promote strong military hiring practices to target the hiring of military veterans and support military families.
Since 2009, 7‑Eleven’s Veterans Franchise program has offered discounted franchise fees to retired or separated veterans of the U.S. armed forces who have been honorably discharged:
- 20% discount for veterans who have left the military in the last 5 years
- 10% discount for veterans who have left the military but have been out more than 5 years
- Special financing terms for military veteran franchisees
7‑Eleven supports Johnny Mac Soldiers Fund, committed to providing support to those most affected by the global war on terror through college scholarships and grants, financial aid for professional certification programs and non-degree programs, educational career counseling and mentorship.
7-Eleven is a Veterans Advantage military verification partner for checking its customer’s eligibility for military discounts, beginning in 2019.
Extra 1000 Points with Your 7-Eleven Purchases
7-Eleven awards active duty military, veterans and their families enrolled in VetRewards an extra 1000 bonus points every time you spend a minimum of $10 at stores nationwide as a 7-Eleven military discount.
Along with your extra 1,000 bonus points, you’ll rack up 7rewards points for each $1 you spend and can also earn 7-Eleven bonus points on featured promotional items.
To get started, simply download the 7-Eleven mobile app and link your VetRewards account. 7-Eleven gives you an introductory one-time award of 800 points.
The 7-Eleven app offers military discounts through special Veterans Advantage deals that you can redeem with your points, including 7-Eleven’s most popular food, snacks, hot and cold beverages, such as coffee, and the popular Slurpee®, Big Bite®, and Big Gulp®
- Get an extra 1,000 bonus points for each $10 or more purchase in 7-Eleven stores. At the checkout counter, open the mobile app and scan it to get your extra 1000 bonus points and redeem your rewards points for free deals.
- There is no need to show your VetRewards Card or other military ID.
- Your extra 1,000 bonus points will be added to your "My Rewards" area on your 7-Eleven mobile app. A rewards menu shows you how many points you need to earn for everyday store items-- starting at 800 points.
- You’ll be awarded an extra 1000 bonus points on your $10 or more purchase in combination with earning points on every $1 of purchases and all other bonus points deals and offers.